Electronic combination lock Combipad, for lockers in shopping centres, educational institutions, public facilities
The Combipad electronic combination latch lock allows you to have different locking scenarios thanks to the various adjustable modes. Whether a PIN that is valid once or several times, the Combipad can be set according to your needs.
Installation and operation
The Combipad can be installed in steel and wooden doors. The installation is done with the help of the enclosed screws and the mounting frame. The mounting hole is 91.2mm x 59.2mm. By means of a master code, the Combipad can be configured. Private mode, multi-user mdous, automatic locking, the LED display and the length of the PIN can be set.
Further information and pictures can be found in the instructions in the download area.
- RTC mode: Programmable opening times
- Bolt mode: The lock closes automatically after 3 seconds
- Latch mode: The lock only locks after code entry
- Private mode: Entry of a fixed code
- Hotel mode: Enter a new code when the lock is open
- Adjustable code length: four- or six-digit code
- Status display: LED status display of locking status
- Fireproof stainless steel buttons with lasered numerals
- Zamak casing
- 60,000 locking cycles with enclosed battery
- Signal and locking prevention when battery capacity is low
Detailed explanations can be found in the operating instructions.
Use of accessories
If the included batteries run out, you can purchase additional suitable batteries under Accessories.
- 1x Electronic code lock
- 1x Zamak mounting frame
- 4x Screws
- 2x Lithium battery 3 V, CR123A
- 1x Instruction manual
Frequently asked questions
What is the RTC-Funktion?
-The Real-Time Clock function measures fixed opening and closing times. This means that the lock always opens and closes at the same time every day. In between, closings and openings are possible in the configured mode.
technical specifications "CombiPad"
|Battery life (locking cycles):
|Emergency power supply:
|Zamak (zinc-die casting)
|Multiuser mode, Private-mode
|Mounting hole (mm):
|91,2 x 59,2
|Possible number of codes: